Natural Sciences and Engineering Research Council of Canada
Symbol of the Government of Canada

Common menu bar links

Find an Expert

Looking to find a researcher to partner with? 

Universities are great sources of expertise on a wide variety of subjects. You can contact your local university, or search university Web pages via Internet search engines.

Search our Awards Search Engine to find researchers active in the area you are interested in. You can search by a variety of criteria, including:

  • Keywords;
  • Area of Application;
  • Research Subject; and
  • Institutions in your vicinity.

NSERC has regional offices with knowledge of local experts at Canadian universities and colleges. Our regional offices, and your local This link will take you to another Web site Industrial Research Assistance Program (IRAP) representatives may also be able to connect you directly with a local expert.

You can also explore our Chairholders Database, profiling some of Canada's top researchers, or browse through our Strategic Networks to find clusters of expertise.

Contact us at 1-877-767-1767