Standing committees of Council
- Code of Ethics and Business Conduct for Members of NSERC Standing and Advisory Committees
- Guidelines on Conflict of Interest for Members of NSERC Standing and Advisory Committees
- Declaration for Members of NSERC Standing and Advisory Committees
The Council is advised on specific policies and programs by three standing committees:
- Committee on Discovery Research (CDR) (current membership)
- Committee on Research Partnership (CRP) (current membership)
- Committee on Equity, Diversity and Inclusion (CEDI) (current membership)
These committees provide advice to the Council and the Vice-Presidents on funding opportunities that support discovery and innovation, and related policy issues, in accordance with specific decisions and any other guidelines provided by the Council. The committees report back to the Council on their business as required. On occasion, the committees may be asked to act as a review committee and make recommendations to its Vice-Presidents or to the Council on major grants and awards.
Nominations for the standing committees can be submitted using Form 250 on NSERC’s Membership suggestions page.