General Presentation Guidelines
Prepare your documents in any word processing program, following the requirements below. All text, including support letters, must conform to these standards.
- Acronyms and abbreviations must be spelled out completely on initial appearance in text;
- Pages must be 8 ½" x 11" (216mm x 279mm);
- Pages must be single-spaced, with no more than six lines of type per inch;
- All text must be in 12 pt Times New Roman font;
- Condensed fonts will not be accepted;
- Colour imagery is acceptable* but the text should be in black;
- All margins must be set at a minimum of ¾" (1.87 cm);
- Do not include hyperlinks in your documents;
- If you have supporting documents written in a language other than English or French, you are required to provide a certified translation of the document.
Applications must be submitted electronically. All the parts of the application must be combined into a single document in Portable Document Format (PDF). Do not apply security features to your document.
* Applicants who decide to use colour imagery should be aware that the application may not be reviewed in colour. Use of colour increases the file size of your application, and may lengthen download and upload times.